Better ways of working unwind the journey towards formal relationships. Building personal trust increases collaboration.
Team self-selection is a growing ‘opt-in’ approach to building successful Lean/Agile teams, with resulting reports of increased effectiveness.
Are there lessons we can learn from this in our wider Organisational Transformation approaches?
Within Ericsson we have gained lots of experience from Agile Way of working!
But what about our leadership? Have we become increasingly adoptable at responding to the degree of change and complexity that pervades today’s workplace? A guest post by my dear friend Anna Sandström.
Latest posts by Emil Vikström (see all)
- “Big 5” dangers for your software company - March 10, 2015
- How to produce successful change - November 19, 2014
- Guest blog: Stepping Stones into the Future through Leadership Agility at Ericsson - September 1, 2014
Latest posts by Victoria Normark (see all)
- Scrum team of leaders - April 11, 2014
- It’s nice to win. Not because it’s important but because it’s fun. - April 4, 2014