I’m delighted to announce that we (AvegaGroup) will be running Mark Richards’ awesome SAFe City Simulation as a free workshop in Stockholm on 27th August.
När: 2015-08-27 17:00-2x
Plats: Elevatelokalen, 3:e plan, Avega Stockholm
Format: Hands On Simulation
Målgrupp: Productledning, Program och Portfolio ledare
Publik: Öppet för alla intresserade men bara 20 platser
A consistent problem in product development in large organisations is prioritising multiple stakeholders’ needs within a constrained capacity to produce the best roadmap. Too often this is achieved by loudest voice/biggest boss first scheduling.
This workshop outlines a different method, using Cost of Delay economics to produce a rational sequencing that forms the basis of a roadmap.
Attendees will participate in a simulation that prioritises high level epics, breaks them down into features which are then prioritised and planned in a product roadmap.
For an introduction to the method, please see
- The Principles of Product Development Flow (Reinertsen)
- Black Swan Farming (Maersk Line Experience Report)
- Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF) Abstract (Scaled Agile Framework)
Elevate genom Martin Burns
Latest posts by Martin Burns (see all)
- Colocated Teams, Distributed Organisations - January 20, 2018
- Christmas Reading: 6 Books That Will Change Your Thinking - December 22, 2017
- Now Is Not The Time for #NoProjects - December 14, 2017