I’ve been digging into next-generation organizations in order to help my clients grow and perhaps at some point build one myself. Here are some characteristics I see as common for all such organizations. It is based on the material from the Presencing Institute.
- The individual have a generative open presence
- Leadership is co-creative and have a collective presence
- Conversations breathes collective creativity; people are speaking from what is moving through the group
- Organization around what is emerging
- Coordination by collective awareness (on a global level) and co-creation.
What are your thoughts around this? I would love to connect with organizations and individuals who are doing or wants to do this. Give me a ping on my twitter @emilvikstrom, use the comments form below or by other means by going to www.emilvikstrom.com
- “Big 5” dangers for your software company - March 10, 2015
- How to produce successful change - November 19, 2014
- Guest blog: Stepping Stones into the Future through Leadership Agility at Ericsson - September 1, 2014
Copyright © 2014 Emil Vikström. All Rights Reserved.